There are plenty of reasons to join our association:
- Your association is a strong voice to local leaders on issues that affect your neighborhood. If you have a concern, bring it to our attention and we will advocate on your behalf
- Get a monthly newsletter with news of developments and events in our neighborhood
- Meet your neighbors and hear about the great things happening around you!
- Get discounts at local businesses by showing your membership card! Our current sponsors include:
- La Frite (10% off)
- A La Mode Gelato and Panini Grill (15% off)
- King William Crossfit (10% off)
- Bite Restaurant (Happy hour prices on alcohol all night long, Monday-Friday)
- Blue Star Museum (Discounted rate of $3 for entry)
- Friendly Spot (10% off on Tuesdays)
- Liberty Bar (Lavaca and Friends Happy Hour Thursdays: $4 wine and well drinks, $3-5 beer at happy hour)
- The House, Boozy Ice Cream and Brews (10% off)
- More businesses to come!
The Lavaca Neighborhood Association has the following membership levels:
- Individual ($15)
- Family ($25)
- Associate ($30 – a non-resident owning property in the neighborhood)
- Business ($50)
- Patron ($100)
- Benefactor ($200)
- Sustainer ( $500)
BECOME A MEMBER!
To become a member online, please click here.
To become a member of the Association by mail, send us your dues along with your name, street address, email address, and phone number. Make your check payable to The Lavaca Neighborhood Association and send it, along with the contact information listed above, to this address:
Lavaca Neighborhood Association
Post Office Box 831274
San Antonio, TX 78283
If you need more information, please contact our Membership Director at email@example.com.
You may also register here for our email newsletter.