There are plenty of reasons to join our association:
- Your association is a strong voice to local leaders on issues that affect your neighborhood. If you have a concern, bring it to our attention and we will advocate on your behalf
- Get a monthly newsletter with news of developments and events in our neighborhood
- Meet your neighbors and hear about the great things happening around you!
- Get discounts at local businesses by showing your membership card! (we are currently updating this list)
Details on membership can be found in our bylaws.
The Lavaca Neighborhood Association has the following membership levels:
- Resident Individual ($15)
- Resident Family ($25)
- Non-Resident Property Owner $30
- Business Owner ($50)
- Bronze $50: Business mentioned in one line of the annual newsletter
- Silver $100: Bronze membership benefits AND advertisement in LNA President weekly e-blast newsletter and website
- Gold $200: Bronze and Silver membership benefits, AND included on sponsor poster displayed at every general meeting, fund raising event, business mentioned in annual newsletter and LNA President weekly e-blast newsletter and website
- Platinum $500: all Bronze, Silver, Gold benefits AND exclusive sponsorship rights to membership merchandise.
- Patron ($100)
- Benefactor ($200)
- Sustainer ( $500)
BECOME A MEMBER!
To become a member online, please click here.
To become a member of the Association by mail, send us your dues along with your name, street address, email address, and phone number. Make your check payable to The Lavaca Neighborhood Association and send it, along with the contact information listed above, to this address:
Lavaca Neighborhood Association
Post Office Box 831274
San Antonio, TX 78283
If you need more information, please contact our Membership Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also register here for our email newsletter.